whynotwhocareswhynotwhocares

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks

I like how the Tenth Doctor just randomly says, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" for no reason.

Good cartoon overall, and way to go!

To Dream of Flight To Dream of Flight

neat

Loved the double twist ending where you think he'll land on the mattress but then you think he'll land on the cheese grater but really he lands on the mattress.

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Holy Effing Crap.

That was an AWESOME collab. I especially liked the end when all the guys just pretty much exploded in midair.

Playing With Letters Playing With Letters

Overall, great game! It had interesting atmosphere, and the puzzles were tricky at times without being impossible. That said, the text field was a bit buggy at times (in NAG A RAM it would only take the answer capitalized, not all lowercase), and I felt like the game could have been a little longer. Also, I got stuck on the last one because in the font 'H' and 'N' look really similar. :P

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Whoah, that's weird! I think you're the first one to have such a weird issue with the Nag a Ram level. I tried it, and I could write with caps lock on, while holding shift, and without doing anything. Only thing I know is that if you've clicked outside of the screen, it won't accept anything :/

The length is a real issue, definitely. But I have some ideas for a sequel (which won't be finished in a long time), so I am hoping to make that one longer :)

The font does have a few things like that yeah, especially between "2" and "Z" XD

Thanks for playing and for reviewing :D

Super Adventure Pals Super Adventure Pals

I love this game! However, I found a bug: my character got launched into a door, and he is spinning. He is spinning forever. (It's on Level 2-4, if you're curious.)

Cowlorful Cowlorful

Half completely adorable, half sickeningly glitchy

This was a nice concept for a game, but between the weird double jump, glitchy physics, and annoying inability to communicate with NPCs that I have their items, I found this game a waste of good potential. However, I do hope that you'll be able to fix that if you come out with a new update.

Show No Tears Show No Tears

I really like this song, but the main issue with it I have is the title... "Show No Tears" to me sounds more like a soft piano ballad than an intense battle theme; I don't know, maybe that's just a personal opinion. Anyways, it's a good song and I really like it, so keep up the good work!

There go our boys... There go our boys...

Love it!

...and by love it I mean your artwork and your summary of television cartoons.

Platypunk Platypunk

IT'S SO CUTE!!!

...and the art is pretty dang good too.

Shaman Battle training Shaman Battle training

woah.

this is frickin' AWESOME!!!!!