whynotwhocareswhynotwhocares

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks

I like how the Tenth Doctor just randomly says, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" for no reason.

Good cartoon overall, and way to go!

To Dream of Flight To Dream of Flight

neat

Loved the double twist ending where you think he'll land on the mattress but then you think he'll land on the cheese grater but really he lands on the mattress.

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Holy Effing Crap.

That was an AWESOME collab. I especially liked the end when all the guys just pretty much exploded in midair.

.:APPLES:. .:APPLES:.

Cool.

I could definitely see the Shock elements inside this video, but I especially loved how you added touches of random humor (i.e. the guy pulling out a giant sword, slicing the ceiling above him, and getting crushed). Overall, excellent job.

End. End.

OMG!

This is epic! Especially loved the surprise ending!

Waiting for Tom Waiting for Tom

Augh!!!

This song is so funny and catchy that it is now stuck in my head!!!!

5/5, 10/10

Revelation X Part I Revelation X Part I

Well then...

What the heck is this piece of crap?

Although I agree with the point of this video, there are several things within it that I disagree with. First of all, as has been said before, your animation skills in this video just plain suck. Please, do us all a favor and save animation for people who are actually skilled at it.
Secondly, this was, what, a fifteen, thirty second video? Don't crowd up newgrounds with a bunch of files that are really short. That's just stupid.
Third and lastly, why did you set this video to an endless replay setting? If I want to see this video a million times, I at least want to be able to CHOOSE to see it a million times.

In conclusion, this video sucks.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

lol

loved the omelet riding an airplane part.

Paradox: Cat and Toast Paradox: Cat and Toast

5/10!!!!

This is the awesomest expirement ever performed! EVER!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

BEST MOVIE, LIKE, EVER!!!

this is just awesome. but, what bothers me is that at one point, i saw some random guy from lazytown (you know, the guy in the blue jumpsuit). was i correct?