whynotwhocareswhynotwhocares

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Playing With Letters Playing With Letters

Overall, great game! It had interesting atmosphere, and the puzzles were tricky at times without being impossible. That said, the text field was a bit buggy at times (in NAG A RAM it would only take the answer capitalized, not all lowercase), and I felt like the game could have been a little longer. Also, I got stuck on the last one because in the font 'H' and 'N' look really similar. :P

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Whoah, that's weird! I think you're the first one to have such a weird issue with the Nag a Ram level. I tried it, and I could write with caps lock on, while holding shift, and without doing anything. Only thing I know is that if you've clicked outside of the screen, it won't accept anything :/

The length is a real issue, definitely. But I have some ideas for a sequel (which won't be finished in a long time), so I am hoping to make that one longer :)

The font does have a few things like that yeah, especially between "2" and "Z" XD

Thanks for playing and for reviewing :D

Super Adventure Pals Super Adventure Pals

I love this game! However, I found a bug: my character got launched into a door, and he is spinning. He is spinning forever. (It's on Level 2-4, if you're curious.)

Cowlorful Cowlorful

Half completely adorable, half sickeningly glitchy

This was a nice concept for a game, but between the weird double jump, glitchy physics, and annoying inability to communicate with NPCs that I have their items, I found this game a waste of good potential. However, I do hope that you'll be able to fix that if you come out with a new update.

Panda's Bigger Adventure Panda's Bigger Adventure

Great job!

Also, there is no possible way that this entire series can't be a shoutout to Doctor Who.

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

I love this game.

...and I got every achievement, although it wasn't really that hard. Although the thing where you dry the dress in the toaster was pretty hard.

Manly-Chicken responds:

i agree.

Fade Fade

Cute.

I like this game, and the only reason I'm giving it a nine is because when you're playing colored, and you have completely upgraded run-through and acceleration, you go so fast it looks like you're moving backwards and you can barely get all the jumps in unless you hold down the jump button.

frozencoin responds:

There are some things to be rebalanced and revised in the next game.
Thanks a lot.

Happy New Year 2011 Happy New Year 2011

Cute.

This is a pretty good game, and I like how you kept it simple. However, I believe that people are hacking the high score table as the top score (by Sten) is 9,223,372,036,854,775,808, and the next thirty one top scores (by qwerty) are the exact same.

Mario: Suicide Plumberman Mario: Suicide Plumberman

Cute...

...if your definition of cute is death and exaggerated blood loss. I seriously wish that this whole thing was like a regular Mario level, except that it's much easier to die.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Love it!!!

But the basic Mario game annoys me so much because I got right at the end and my time ran out!

But, oh well. Awesome game!

Benevolence Benevolence

not very original...

...but it has good artistry and it was fun to play nonetheless.